Formed in 2011, RKA Construction, LLC is a custom home builder located in Memphis, Tennessee. Created out of a love for building and a desire to provide a better ownership experience, our focus is simple- provide superior quality, craftsmanship, and customer service in everything we do.

Let us know if we can help with your current construction or real estate needs. We are a licensed general contractor and provide real estate services through Marx-Bensdorf Realtors. We would love the opportunity to assist you!


Wednesday, December 14, 2011

From Our Home to Yours

Merry Christmas
from
The Andersons
Addie, Carrie, Ryan, & Stella


Our Christmas is always very busy. My whole life my family has gone to at least 3 different family functions if not more. So, this is what I expect and I love it!!! To me it doesn't feel like Christmas if I am not bouncing from house to house seeing everyone. 


We will be driving to Fulton, Kentucky for my Dad's family Christmas lunch on Christmas Eve. Then we will drive back to have dinner with Ryan's family. On Christmas day we will open our gifts to each other that morning and then meet up with my Mom's family for lunch. Then we will go to my parent's house to exchange gifts with my immediate family. Then we will go to Ryan's parents for dinner that night. A busy two days...


Christmas night we will get to hang out with one of my very best friends, Chelsy Hall!! Chelsy now lives in New York and I love any time that I get to spend with her!! 


I love this time of year! Celebrating the birth of Christ and spending time with family!!


We hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment