Formed in 2011, RKA Construction, LLC is a custom home builder located in Memphis, Tennessee. Created out of a love for building and a desire to provide a better ownership experience, our focus is simple- provide superior quality, craftsmanship, and customer service in everything we do.

Let us know if we can help with your current construction or real estate needs. We are a licensed general contractor and provide real estate services through Marx-Bensdorf Realtors. We would love the opportunity to assist you!


Tuesday, June 18, 2013

The Daily News

I know I haven't updated the blog in forever, but I wanted to share an article that will be published in tomorrow's Daily News about RKA Construction!!

http://www.memphisdailynews.com/news/2013/jun/19/sticking-to-niche/


Ryan and I have had a very busy year so far and I'm excited to share more about the projects he has going. More to come soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment